This soil moisture sensor is used to read the amount of moisture present in the soil around the probe. It is ideal for monitoring soil moisture in your urban garden and detecting the moisture content of your soil for your indoor flower pots.
See Description for more details about the product.
Add to cart now!
91 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
The soil moisture sensor uses two probes to easily measure the current flow through soil. The moisture level can be sensed by measuring the resistance of the soil. If the soil has more water in it, it will conduct the electricity more easily (less resistance), while dry soil will hardly conduct the electricity (more resistance). The soil moisture sensor will help you to determine the water content of your indoor flower pots and monitor the soil moisture in your garden.
1. Using the high-quality soil sensor produced by our company to test soil moisture, the surface is treated with nickel plating, and the wide sensing area can improve the conductivity, preventing the problem of easy rusting in contact with the soil, and prolong service life.
2. The product can control the moisture of the soil in a wide range, and the corresponding threshold is controlled by the potentiometer. When the humidity is lower than the set value, the DO output is high, and when it is higher than the set value, the DO output is low.
3. The device adopts LM393 chip and works stably.
4. Fixed bolt hole is provided for easy installation.
Adjust the soil moisture control threshold by potentiometer, can automatically water the vegetable garden, automatically garden, control the soil moisture of the family flower pot, various electronic games, electronic building blocks, arduino design.
1. 3.3V-5V external VCC
2. GND External GND
3. DO Small-plate digital output interface (0 and 1)
1. The sensor is suitable for soil moisture detection;
2. The blue potentiometer in the module is used for threshold adjustment of soil moisture. adjusting the clock, will control the humidity, the smaller the counterclockwise;
3. the digital output D0 can be directly connected to the microcontroller, the microcontroller is detected by the high-low, thus detecting soil moisture;
High-performance 9V battery 6F22...
N20-10170 Miniature Motor (10000 RPM at 3 V)...
DHT11 is a high-performance temperature and...
This is a 5V universal passive buzzer that...
This is an Arduino compatible break out board...
The HC-SR501 Pyroelectric Infrared Sensor is...
The ATmega328p-PU micro controller is initially...
Complete Soldering Iron Kit with Multimeter: It...
This TTP223 capacitive sensor module uses the...
Test your network cables with this small...