This module can be used to detect black or white line by robots. Detection distance is adjustable via a potentiometer. This sensor contains two LED indicators.
See Description for more details about the product.
Add to cart now!
382 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
This module can be used to detect black or white line by robots.
The sensor module has strong adaptability to ambient light. It has a pair of infrared emitting and receiving tubes. The emitting tube emits a certain frequency of infrared rays. When the detection direction encounters an obstacle (reflecting surface), the infrared rays are reflected back and received by the receiving tube. After being processed by the comparator circuit, the green indicator light will light up, and the signal output interface will output a digital signal (a low-level signal). The detection distance can be adjusted by the potentiometer knob. The effective distance range is 2-30cm, and the working voltage is 3.3V- 5V. The detection distance of the sensor can be adjusted by a potentiometer, has the characteristics of low interference, easy assembly, and convenient use. It can be widely used in many occasions such as robot obstacle avoidance, obstacle avoidance trolley, assembly line counting and black and white line tracking.
1. When the module detects the front obstacle signal, the green indicator on the circuit board lights up, and the OUT port continues to output a low-level signal. The module has a detection distance of 2～30cm, a detection angle of 35°, and the detection distance can pass the potential Adjust the potentiometer clockwise to increase the detection distance; adjust the potentiometer counterclockwise to decrease the detection distance.
2. The sensor takes active infrared reflection detection, so the reflectivity and shape of the target are the key to the detection distance. Among them, the black detection range is small, and the white is large; the distance of a small area object is small, and the distance of a large area is large.
3. The output port OUT of the sensor module can be directly connected to the IO port of the single-chip microcomputer, or can directly drive a 5V relay; connection mode: VCC-VCC; GND-GND; OUT-IO
4. The comparator adopts LM393, which works stably;
5. 3-5V DC power supply can be used to power the module. When the power is turned on, the red power indicator lights up;
6. With 3mm screw holes, easy to fix and install;
7. Circuit board size: 3.2CM*1.4CM
8. The threshold comparison voltage of each module has been adjusted through the potentiometer before delivery. Please do not adjust the potentiometer at will if it is not a special case.
1. VCC external 3.3V-5V voltage (can be directly connected with 5v microcontroller and 3.3v microcontroller)
2. GND External GND
3. OUT Small board digital output interface (0 and 1)
MAX7219 4 LED Matrix Module has 4 arrays with 8...
This high quality 830 point breadboard is made...
This buzzer can be connected to the standard...
The breadboard power supply takes power from...
CR2032 3V Lithium Manganese Battery for...
30 cm USB AM-B Mini Blue Cable for Arduino Nano...
This NTC thermistor is a highly sensitive...
The USB converter to Serial CP2102 is useful...
The CHQ1838 Infrared Receiver is suitable for...
N20-10170 Miniature Motor (10000 RPM at 3 V)...