The HC-SR501 Pyroelectric Infrared Sensor is used to detect the presence of people. It is commonly used in turning the lights on and off automatically when people arrive or leave. It is very reliable for robot projects which need human detection.
See Description for more details about the product.
Add to cart now!
0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The HC-SR501 sensor is based on pyroelectric infrared technology, it features high sensitivity, high reliability, and low-voltage operation. It is widely used in alarms and auto-sensing electrical equipment, especially in battery-operated products.
1. Automatic Induction : to enter his output high sensing range, leave the sensor range is automatically delay off high, output low.
2 . Photosensitive Control (optional): The module has a reserved position, which can be set for photosensitive control, and does not sense during the day or when the light is strong. The photosensitive control is an optional function, and no photosensitive resistance is installed at the factory. If necessary, please purchase the photoresistor separately and install it yourself.
3. Temperature Compensation ( optional, not provided at the factory ) : In the summer when the ambient temperature is raised to 30 ~ 32 deg.] C , detection distance is slightly shorter, the temperature compensation can compensate for certain properties.
4. Two Triggering Methods :( Jumper selectable)
a. Non-repeatable trigger mode : After sensing the output high level, once the delay time period ends, the output will automatically change from high level to low level;
b. Repeatable trigger mode: after the sensor output high level, within the delay time period, if there is a human body in its sensing range activity, its output will remain high until the person leaves, and the delay will change from high to low (the sensing module detects after measuring each activity of the human body, it will automatically extend a delay time period, and take the time of the last activity as the delay the starting point of time ) .
5. An Induction Blocking Time ( default setting : 2.5S blocking time ) : sensing module after each induction output (high level becomes into low level), you can set a block time period immediately, during which the sensor does not accept any induction signal.
This function can realize the interval work between " sensing output time " and " blocking time " , and can be applied to interval detection products.
At the same time, this function can effectively suppress various interferences generated during load switching. ( This time can be set in tenths of a second - tens of seconds ) .
6. Wide Operating Voltage Range: default operating voltage the DC 3.6V ~ 30V .
7. Micropower : quiescent current <50 microamps="" especially="" for="" battery-powered="" automatic="" control="" products="" p="">
8. Outputs a high level signal: docking can be easily implemented with various circuits.
Note: Adjust the distance potentiometer to rotate clockwise, the sensing distance will increase (about 7 meters), on the contrary, the sensing distance will decrease (about 3 meters).
Adjust the delay potentiometer clockwise to increase the induction delay (about 300S ), on the contrary, the induction delay will shorten (about 5S ).
External schematic diagram and typical application
Ideal wires for making connections between...
This battery case can hold 1 x 18650 3.7 V...
This 16 x 2 LCD with yellow-green backlight was...
5 pcs Set Soldering Iron Tips See description...
This case is suitable for Arduino Uno. This...
The CHQ1838 Infrared Receiver is suitable for...
High-performance 9V battery 6F22...
This is a Green LED bar with 10 segments which...
This module used MAX7219 chip to drive 8 x 8...
This module can be used to detect black or...